Choose the match to submit results
- The table below shows matches which have been played and outstanding results.
- You may select your club from the drop-down list to only show your club's outstanding matches.
- Click the icon next to select the appropriate match.
- This page will then be reloaded and the date, home and away teams will be automatically selected.
How to enter scores
- Enter the scores for each rubber and each game with home team score first.
- Scores can be entered by selecting the number from the drop-down list or by typing the number and using <tab> to jump to the next score.
- If you enter a score above 21 the form will automatically enter the other score as 2 points lower, so the winning score should be entered first for this to work correcly.
- When the right-hand column says Home win or Away win, rather than Incomplete or Incorrect, then the game scores are valid.
- If a game is conceeded, set the conceeding team's score to the points they reached and set the team that gets the walk-over to 'WO'.
- For all games that are conceeded without play, set the onceeding team's score to zero and set the team that gets the walk-over to 'WO'.
- If a whole match is conceeded, set all the scores for games 1 and 2 to WO-0 or 0-WO.
Submitting the form
- When all the scores and other data are entered, press the Submit button to save the data. A popup box will confirm that you want to submit the data, so press OK.
- Warning: the data is not succesfully submitted until you see the message written in green at the bottom "Thankyou. Match result has been submitted".
- When you've entered the score, you can go to the LEAGUE TABLES tab to check that the new score is included.
- If you have problems, feel free to contact Adrian Payne.
Printable score sheets for recording results may be downloaded here.